Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 14:01:36 UTC

Fixing problems that will impact Geronimo 1.2

Now that we've cut the release, the 2.2 branch is gone.  However, the
Geronimo 1.2 beta has not yet passed the tck, and it is likely that bug
fixes will be required to an openejb 2.2 version that will ship in the
final release version of Geronimo 1.2.  In fact, I have one that needs
to be replied right now :-)
Where should these fixes get applied?

Rick

Re: Fixing problems that will impact Geronimo 1.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Dec 15, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>> On Dec 15, 2006, at 5:01 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>>
>>> Now that we've cut the release, the 2.2 branch is gone.  However,
>>> the Geronimo 1.2 beta has not yet passed the tck, and it is
>>> likely that bug fixes will be required to an openejb 2.2 version
>>> that will ship in the final release version of Geronimo 1.2.  In
>>> fact, I have one that needs to be replied right now :-)
>>> Where should these fixes get applied?
>>
>> 2.3
> But 2.3 has already been changed to have Geronimo 2.0 dependencies,
> not 1.2.  There's a bit of a mismatch going on here.

I've updated 2.3 to point at G 1.2.  G 2.0-M2 will use 3.x, so
hopefully we can make due till we get 3.x integrated.

-David

Re: Fixing problems that will impact Geronimo 1.2

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 15, 2006, at 8:01 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> Now that we've cut the release, the 2.2 branch is gone.  However,
> the Geronimo 1.2 beta has not yet passed the tck, and it is likely
> that bug fixes will be required to an openejb 2.2 version that will
> ship in the final release version of Geronimo 1.2.  In fact, I have
> one that needs to be replied right now :-)
> Where should these fixes get applied?

openejb/trunk/openejb2/...

geronimo/branches/1.2 should then be updated to use dependent on
OpenEJB 2.3-SNAPSHOT

--kevan