Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> on 2015/07/22 10:48:46 UTC

AOO extensions/templates after SourceForge outage

This is not a complaint, just a comment for information:

After the recent SourceForge outage, the pages being linked off the AOO download page for AOO extensions and AOO templates are not the detailed pages previously linked.  Of course, restoration may still be in process; if so, please disregard this post.  But in the event that there has been some mixup, please could we have the former pages back?

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: AOO extensions/templates after SourceForge outage

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:01:58 +0200
Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> AOO Extensions is ok since yesterday, AOO Templates is finally back too.

Just checked on two computers.  Working correctly - thanks, Roberto.  If you get the SourceForge holding page you should delete your Browser cache (I had to on one of the test computers)

Rory

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
I've just checked on the webpage. It's working for both.

Thanks to everybody at Sourceforge for bring it back online. :-)

Marcus

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rory,

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:35:15 +0200
Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> > After the recent SourceForge outage, the pages being linked off the
> > AOO download page for AOO extensions and AOO templates are not the
> > detailed pages previously linked.
>
> Links on the http://www.openoffice.org/download page are unchanged. So
> the redirection is with all likelihood a temporary workaround on the
> SourceForge side until their servers are fully restored.
>
> I haven't checked, but the current state likely already allows us to
> update (in the OpenOffice source code, I mean) dictionaries for 4.1.2 so
> it is good news.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

Thank you, Andrea. Until the full restoration I'll keep the advisory message on the en-Forum.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.