Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Saman Ghodsian <Sa...@alea.ca> on 2007/09/18 01:27:02 UTC

comet example issues

Hi There,

I've trying to run the comet example with not success, I have version
apache-tomcat-6.0.14.

Basically when I hit URL
http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/chat/login.jsp

Enter a username and enter, the page takes a long time to redirect.
After getting to post.jsp again entering a message takes a long time to
redirect.

Seems like the requests are getting timed out and response is sent back
to the browser....

Is this behavior happening for others?

Thanks

Saman

Notice - The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above.  If you have received this message in error, or are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately at + 1 (604) 685-7619 and please delete this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.