Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Ralston <mi...@ralston.id.au> on 2006/07/04 02:16:54 UTC

Re: content managed dynamic cforms

Toby wrote:
> Michael Ralston wrote:
>
>> It looks like you've basically hard coded your fields into the
>> flowscript. This is what I wanted to avoid.
>>

> Can't you just iterate over the fields with plain javascript?

I ended up doing it with javaflow with the following...

in my flow:
mailer.setForm(form.getModel());

inside mailer:
    public void setForm(Widget widget) {

            for (Iterator<Widget> i = ((Form)widget).getChildren();
i.hasNext();) {
                Widget w = i.next();
                String key = w.getFullName();
                String value = w.getValue().toString();