Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 何波 <he...@126.com> on 2021/04/08 14:42:23 UTC

skywalking-rocketbot-ui

Hi, Now i use  skywalking v8.4.0 for ElasticSearch 6, I found that there was no login page where i can fill in username and password. Can anyone help me?
How to open the login page or how to config that?

| |
何波

hebo209@126.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: skywalking-rocketbot-ui

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You haven't subscribed to the mail list. Please send mail to
dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org, and follow the instructions.

About the login, SkyWalking doesn't provide login for years.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

何波 <he...@126.com> 于2021年4月8日周四 下午10:47写道: