Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Ronny Shibley <rs...@codefish.com> on 2014/01/18 10:45:04 UTC

Mac OS trackpad sidescrolling chrome.

Hello,

This is probably a flash related issue. But doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm not being able to use the side scrolling on the mac trackpad.

When there is no vertical scroller. Scrolling down scrolls horizontally !
But scrolling sideways doesn't do anything.

I was able to stop the easing effect on mac by putting html style:
overflow:hidden. But could not find a solution for side scrolling.

I'm using the latest apache flex sdk with flash 12.0.41 on latest version
of chrome MAC BOOK AIR

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.