Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2010/06/09 08:22:56 UTC

orders and contracts

We need to be able to relate contractual information with an order.

Contractual information could be stored in the agreement related
enities. However I do not see a way to link agreements with a specific
order.

Add the orderId to the agreement Entity?

any opinions here?

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak

Re: orders and contracts

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
i David,

thanks for the reply, people work with standard contracts, so a single
agreement can be for many orders. On the other hand i expect that there
can be several different contracts for a single order (item)

It looks probably here the best way to enter a new entity following the
appl pattern as you mention:

AgreementOrderAppl:
	agreementId
	agreementItemSeqId
	orderId
	orderItemSeqId

I will add it when we get to it here and no further comment follow

Regards,
hans

Re: orders and contracts

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Re: orders and contracts

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I  used the layout on page 145-146 of vol one.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Hans Bakker sent the following on 6/8/2010 11:22 PM: