Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Ali Ahmed <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 23:46:59 UTC

Jenkins to github actions migration notice

The github checkin for the ci process is ready, I have added caching and
disabled runs for documentation changes. It will be merged soon but as non
required tasks for checkins so prs can still be merged without it passing.

The goal is to check for stability for a few days and then file a ticket
with apache infra to disable the current jenkins jobs soon after.

https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/5642

Other pulsar sub projects should start there migration also.

Re: Jenkins to github actions migration notice

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
We had the conversation at Slack channel. I asked you to propose the plan
to mailing list, because ASF requires decisions are made in mailing list.

“
sounds good. we can merge the pull request and let both CI running for a
while. once the Github Action shows the stability, we can cut over to the
github actions.

Can you propose the plan in mailing list?
“

Sijie

Posted by Ali Ahmed <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.