Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com> on 2019/07/25 21:39:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.14.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 2.14.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint
89E2FFCAE7E99CF6E6827CFEF7349F2310FFB193 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v2.14.0-RC1" [5], [6]
* website pull request listing the release [7], publishing the API
reference manual [8].
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].
* Validation sheet with a tab for 2.14.0 release to help with validation
[9].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Anton

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12345431
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.14.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1080/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.14.0-RC1
[6] https://github.com/apache/beam/tags
[8] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/591/
[9] https://s.apache.org/beam-release-validation#gid=1082148452

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.14.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
+1 for continuing with RC1 with a notice about this issue. I marked this as
a blocker for 2.15.0.

Thanks,
Cham

Posted by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com>.

Posted by Eugene Kirpichov <ki...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com>.

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
+1

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.

Posted by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com>.

Posted by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com>.

Posted by Chad Dombrova <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
A quick look over the JIRA release notes reveals new features and important
improvements that call to be announced.

Posted by Anton Kedin <ke...@google.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Hi Anton,