Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sanket Pattekar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 09:08:17 UTC

Handling sendmail transformer errors/exception

Hi ,

We are using sendmail transformer for email generation. This is
working fine, but we want to handle the exceptions that are generated
by sendmail transformer.

As I understand sendmail transformer results in an xml file which
describes that status of the email generation.

What I want to do is call a success-result pipeline in case of success
and call error-result pipleine in case of error.

Basically I want to redirect to differnt pipelines after sendmail
transformers output. Any ideas how this ccan be achieved

Thanks in advance

Sanket