Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com> on 2006/06/07 19:32:50 UTC

permission

I don't seem to have the permission to assign issues to myself.  Is
there some process for getting issues assigned, or should I just be able
to assign myself any issues I want?

Thanks,

Nate

Re: permission

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/06, Mittler, Nathan <na...@sensis.com> wrote:
> I don't seem to have the permission to assign issues to myself.  Is
> there some process for getting issues assigned, or should I just be able
> to assign myself any issues I want?

Sorry about that.  Its described in the fine print near the bottom of
this page - so you did exactly the right thing :)

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/contributing.html

basically one of the committers need to grant you karma in JIRA. Have
done it now, you should be all set (sometimes you need to log out & in
again to refresh your karma)

--

James
-------