Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at> on 2006/04/28 23:19:34 UTC

jBPM component for ServiceMix

Anyone interested in or working on jBPM integration? What about licensing?

Kind regards
Juergen
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: jBPM component for ServiceMix

Posted by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at>.
Hosted on codehaus? Because of none Apache licensing?

Greetings

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It would be interesting to have it, but it should be hosted at
codehaus (with the jboss deployer) due to the license.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at>.
Great. You're already working on it. Can you share the results? Or are you
working on jBPM?

I've worked with jBPM 3.0 in the past. And I liked it. Therefore I've
thought about integrating it into ServiceMix. At the moment I can't tell you
anything about my kinds of ideas. Maybe soon.