Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2019/06/17 16:40:42 UTC

NB11.1 Feature Freeze - master branch closed except for fixes!

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the feature freeze deadline for NB 11.1 was on
Saturday.  The release branch was made earlier today, and the branding
/ config changes made - first beta should be ready tomorrow.

The only merges to master between now and release date should be
intended for NB11.1 (everything will be merged across) and ideally
with a JIRA ticket and taking into consideration NetBeans bug priority
guidelines https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Bug+Priority+Guidelines

Please tag any PR intended to be merged with NB 11.1 - I'll keep an
eye out for them!

This email is prompted partly by
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1301 :-)

Thanks and best wishes,

Neil

Re: NB11.1 Feature Freeze - master branch closed except for fixes!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Great. It is through practical scenarios like this one that we’ll figure
out how and whether our ideas work out.

Gj

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
Ah, maybe, I see now. This means that we will not merge PRs unrelated to
nb11.1 anywhere, right? i.e. Just wait for being released nb11.1, do
nothing for those during this phase. OK.

Thanks,
Junichi

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.