Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Tayfun Gökmen HALAÇ <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/27 09:38:40 UTC

Joseki on mysql auto-reconnection

Hi,

Apache user group mailer rejects my mails for this question. Could you reply the message below?

Thank you  in advance.

Tayfun

Re: Joseki on mysql auto-reconnection

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 27/04/12 17:01, Tayfun Gökmen HALAÇ wrote:
> Andy,
>
> Do you have any comments on Joseki SPARQL processor?

Message are answered on a "when I can basis"

My expeirnece was that if autoreconnect is enabled, then the first call
after a long idle period still failed.  Retrying was necessary.

But you still need autoreconnect.

	Andy

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Tayfun,
are you subscribed to the jena-users@incubator.apache.org mailing list?

Subscribing to the list is very easy, simply send an email to:

 - jena-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

using the email account you want to subscribe with.

For more info on how get help with Jena, please, read:

 - http://incubator.apache.org/jena/help_and_support/

Please, subscribe to jena-users@incubator.apache.org and send your
question here.

Paolo