Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Cintia Del Rio <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/20 14:27:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Disable SSL in apache2

Well, i know i got a problem but I really don't know where... I'll
explain a lot of things and, if somebody say it's not in Apache, i'll
believe =PPP

I use apache2/php4/mysql, in a Debian machine. It was really ok, and i
decided to put Postgresql. I instaled it and its client, and i tried
by command-line and they worked.

Then I tried to use it from php (I've instaled the php4-psql package).
I got un error : "Unable to connect to Postgre server by IDENT".
Doesn't matter what user or password i use, I always get this message.

So, i discover ( when i try to acess webmin it says "Error - Bad
Request         This web server is running in SSL mode" ) apache was
runing SSL. Could it be the cause I can't acess postgre by php code?

Postgresql is working and accepting localhost acess, php was working
fine, I don't know why it doesn't work...

How can I turn off the SSL mod in apache2?

Thanks....

--
Cintia Del Rio

--
Cintia Del Rio

Re: [users@httpd] Disable SSL in apache2

Posted by Dick Davies <ra...@hellooperator.net>.
* Cintia Del Rio <mi...@gmail.com> [0128 13:28]:
> Well, i know i got a problem but I really don't know where... I'll
> explain a lot of things and, if somebody say it's not in Apache, i'll
> believe =PPP
>
> I use apache2/php4/mysql, in a Debian machine. It was really ok, and i
> decided to put Postgresql. I instaled it and its client, and i tried
> by command-line and they worked.
>
> Then I tried to use it from php (I've instaled the php4-psql package).
> I got un error : "Unable to connect to Postgre server by IDENT".
> Doesn't matter what user or password i use, I always get this message.

find your pg_hba.conf file and read the manual.

--
'Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.'
		-- Bender