Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Heine, Christian (Extern)" <Ch...@gedas.de> on 2002/09/26 15:10:05 UTC

mod_jk Database ?

Hello again,

i try to connect Tomcat with Apache and use Chilisoft ASP + Jetspeed. The
Problem i have, that some of the modules will not work with several Versions
of Apache. Now i find out that Apache 2.0.39 could be a solution. I know
that it is buggy (pdf Files will not load correctly) but i need it for the
ASP module.

Since some hours i try to get a Apache 2.0.39 compatible mod_jk.dll, where
can i find it? I tried several links and several mod_jk.dll files, but they
will not work. Is there somewhere an archive of all versions mod_jk.dlls? It
is realy stupid working to search after functionally files ...

Thanks in advance,
Christian

RE: mod_jk Database ?

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
I've posted a howto (revised version of http://www.ubeans.com/tomcat)
for Tomcat 4.x and Apache 2.x at http://www.raibledesigns.com/tomcat -
let me know if you find any problems.  This contains links to the
mod_jk.dll binaries to download.

HTH,

Matt