Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/28 01:42:06 UTC

API doc of TServer and DTU add

hi, all:
    I've just committed api doc of TServer and DTU to svn repos. Due changes
to the official website would be applied soon.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: API doc of TServer and DTU add

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi, QinJian:
    i hope you can greatly improve the website this time. I wish the
interface and some of the content would be updated. Of couser i will update
the references first.
thanks,
regards,
Kevin