Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rino Srivastava <rs...@producersamerica.com> on 2001/07/16 18:51:39 UTC

RE:Using bean in Jsp

I tried to use a bean in a jsp page. i got a error "Fatal Error:missing
resource: java.util.PropertyResourceBundle" could u pls help me?

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Rino Srivastava

RE:Using bean in Jsp

Posted by Kaneda K <ka...@dedaletechnology.com>.
At 11:51 16/07/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I tried to use a bean in a jsp page. i got a error "Fatal Error:missing
>resource: java.util.PropertyResourceBundle" could u pls help me?

This is due to the fact that you try to access a properties from a JSP,
with the getRessource(myfolder/mypropertiesfiles.properties)
  and that the parsed source *.java and compilled *.class are not in the
same folder.

I personnaly avoid it by creatin an intermediary class stored into
/mywebapp/WEB-INF/classes

I hope that helps