Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dhirendra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/07 15:10:00 UTC

Problem in solr reponse time when Query size is big

Hi All,

I have configured Apache Solr 1.4 with JBoss 5.1.0GA and Working fine when I
send some small query strings but my requirement is different and I have to
build query string in the fly and pass to solr and execute to get response.
It's working fine with small query of data but when passing big query then
not responding anything on page and in JBoss console I got message HTTP
Version not supported. Can anyone help me where I am wrong? If any other way
to overcome this problem then please reply me.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhirendra

Re: Problem in solr reponse time when Query size is big

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
You'll have to give us some specific details of what your code/queries
look like, and the exact error messages you are getting back if you expect
anyone to be able to compe up with a meaniniful guess as to what might be
going wrong for you

Off the top of my head, there is no reason i can think of why a "large"
query would cause something that might be called an "HTTP Version not
supported." error unless there was a bug in your servlet container, or a
bug in your client code, or both.

: Hi All,
:
: I have configured Apache Solr 1.4 with JBoss 5.1.0GA and Working fine when I
: send some small query strings but my requirement is different and I have to
: build query string in the fly and pass to solr and execute to get response.
: It's working fine with small query of data but when passing big query then
: not responding anything on page and in JBoss console I got message HTTP
: Version not supported. Can anyone help me where I am wrong? If any other way
: to overcome this problem then please reply me.
:
:
: Thanks & Regards,
: Dhirendra
: --
: Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
:

-Hoss