Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Поротиков Станислав Вячеславович via user <us...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/11/30 09:14:28 UTC

Control who can submit Beam jobs

Hello!
Is there any way to control who can submit jobs to Flink cluster. We have multiple teams and I am looking for decision how can we use Beam+Flink safely.

Best regards,
Stanislav Porotikov

Re: Control who can submit Beam jobs

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
No since Beam is not a runtime. In the end, it will create a Flink job and run it on a Flink cluster. So, it should be a responsibility of your Flink cluster.

—
Alexey