Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/10 00:34:02 UTC

How to set NULL for timestamp field

Hi,

It may be stupid question but I am not getting any
solution to set the timestamp value to null in
minilang from very long time.
I am trying this :
<set field="invoiceStatusMap.paidDate" value=""/>

But I don't know why it is not setting the value to
null.
Is there anything that I am missing ??
Please help me to sort out this ASAP.

Regards