Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/03/17 15:48:07 UTC

[0.5] [Branch] [Code Freeze] Trunk now branched, code freeze lifted.

Hi all,

I have just branched trunk to our 0.5-release branch.

If everyone can ensure that their JIRAs are in the correct state that
will ensure we can track how close we are to a final release state.
It will also make our release notes more complete.

For reference, work completed as part of 0.5 should be labelled 'Fix'
0.5, if the work was not completed and so is still outstanding then
'Affects' should be set to 0.5.

The process that I would like to follow for merging the remaining bug
fixes to 0.5-release is that the code is first committed to the new
0.5-release branch and then merged to trunk. If anyone is concerned
about a patch being included in 0.5 then we can discuss that as it
happens.

Finally the branching means that trunk is now free again for all development.

Cheers

Martin
--
Martin Ritchie