Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 22:25:12 UTC

How do you include a kar dependency using a version range?

In my feature.xml file, I've got one particular bundle that uses a version
range rather than a static version. When I use <bundle dependency="true"/>,
this works as expected as Karaf downloads the latest version on initial
startup. When I make that false, I get an error because it can't find an
artifact with the version "[1.1.0,1.2.0)".

I'm using Karaf 3.0.4, but I had the same problem when using
karaf-maven-plugin 3.0.5. I'm not sure if this is a bug or feature request
or something that was addressed in Karaf 4.x, so I'm asking here first.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>