Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Yuanxinen <yu...@huawei.com> on 2017/08/15 08:05:03 UTC

User Management with kerboes

Hi

I would like to know about following, can somebody direct me..?

1)       is there any REST API to create/get username and keytab..?

2)       Or is there any custom API to implement this..?

Is it already available o going to develop in future..?

Regards
Xinen Yuan

答复: User Management with kerboes

Posted by Yuanxinen <yu...@huawei.com>.
Hi Rob
Thank you for your replying.

I installed one Hdp 2.6,and other application want to use hdp service,lile hdfs filesystem ,hbase database and hive database.So this application need one Kerberos user pricinple and its keytab.
But now there are not REST APIs for creating the Kerberos user pricinple and downing  its keytabs by ambary UI or REST APIS,and I do this manuly by Kerberos client.
So I want to check if  there is  any REST API to create/get username and keytab..?

If not, if I want to impement this apis,is there any custom API to implement this in ambari?

Or is there a plan to support for ambary?

Regards
Xinen Yuan

Re: User Management with kerboes