Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 10:48:00 UTC

Toad Connection to Ignite

Hello Ignite Team,

Is it possible to connect to Ignite from TOAD tool? for SQL Querying?.

Thanks

Re: Toad Connection to Ignite

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Toad itself specializes only to certain dbms. Reasoning is that it offers also functionality to manage databases in the TOAD Ui (Eg list the tables, monitoring etc.) and these are based on non-standard SQL queries specific to the DBMS.
There are plenty of other free clients and I believe developers are able to quickly embrace them.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know TOAD support only limited set of DBMS.
For SQL querying you can use any other tool which support JDBC, like
DBeaver (GUI) or sqlline (CLI, included into Ignite distributive).