Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Qi Zhang <qz...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 15:31:38 UTC

Fwd: check out harmony source

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Qi Zhang <qz...@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 15, 2007 9:22 PM
Subject: check out harmony source
To: harmony-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Hi, there.

When I try to check out harmony source using TurtoiseSVN client, I only got
the top level directories.

Could anybody know why?

thanks...Qi

--
===============
Leap Ahead

Re: check out harmony source

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the reason behind this is Harmony adopts modular architecture, which
permits multi classlib or JVM implementations. You can check out classlib or
one of the VMs separately, or checked out the federated build, and then use
"ant populate_source" to get a default composite working copy.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory

Re: check out harmony source