Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Raheel Hasan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 17:37:33 UTC

Solr 4.3.1 :: Error loading class 'solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory'

Hi,

I got a new issue now. I have Solr 4.3.0 running just fine. However on Solr
4.3.1, it wont load. I get this issue:

{msg=SolrCore 'mycore' is not available due to init failure: Plugin
init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "text_ws": Plugin init failure
for [schema.xml] analyzer/filter: Error loading class
'solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory',trace=org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
SolrCore 'mycore' is not available due to init failure: Plugin init
failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "text_ws": Plugin init failure for
[schema.xml] analyzer/filter: Error loading class
'solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory'

Here is Solr.xml

<solr persistent="true">
  <cores
  adminPath="/admin/cores"
  defaultCoreName="mycore"
  host="${host:}"
  hostPort="${jetty.port:8983}"
  hostContext="${hostContext:solr}"
  zkClientTimeout="${zkClientTimeout:15000}">

    <core name="mycore" instanceDir="mycore" />

  </cores>
</solr>

Raheel Hasan

Re: Solr 4.3.1 :: Error loading class 'solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory'

Posted by Raheel Hasan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn..... Always grateful for your help...

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.