Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Chamberlain <ri...@caplin.com> on 2007/11/29 11:29:32 UTC

obfuscation

Hi all,

I've got a requirement to obfuscate the java code we produce.

Currently we use yguard with ant, there doesn't seem to be a maven
plugin for it :-( Does anyone use yguard with maven?

So I was looking for a maven-friendly obfuscator. Does anyone use any
good ones?

Cheers,

Rich

Richard Chamberlain
Software Engineer | Caplin Systems Ltd

Office: +44 (0)20 7826 9639
Mobile: +44 (0)77 2068 6064
www.caplin.com <http://www.caplin.com/>

Registered in England and Wales No. 02823818
Registered Office: Triton Court, Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR

This message contains information which may be confidential or
privileged. Unless you are the addressee,
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message.
This message does not contain information which can be relied upon by
any party unless expressly specified.

Re: obfuscation

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Ha! I didn't spot the date...

Further information. I no longer work for the people that the pom snippet
was from, so even if I could have been bothered to try and dig the source
out of source control (in this case it would have been Accurev, so there is
no guarantee that that specific lying SCM would actually have kept the
revision in question) I no longer have access...

You're on your own CryptKeeper

Re: obfuscation

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: obfuscation

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
That is a JavaGuard problem not a Maven problem... you'd need to know how
to set up JavaGuard... I don't claim to know that

RE: obfuscation

RE: obfuscation

Posted by Richard Chamberlain <ri...@caplin.com>.
Thanks Ben and Steve!