Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ex...@nokia.com on 2003/04/29 10:58:04 UTC

Strategy for sharing test classes across reactor'ed components

Hi,

If I have two components A and B and B depends on A, and test classes in the source tree for A are required by test classes in B, is there a strategy I can adopt to achieve this?

I was thinking along the lines of publishing a <module>-test-classes.jar to the repository which would be included in the dependency graph in the same manner as normal dependencies, except at test time.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Mike.

Re: Strategy for sharing test classes across reactor'ed components

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
I define these as integration tests that need to run after a build of
the artifacts for A and B.  Test code from A shouldn't depend on test
code from B, but A components under test may need B components.  Maybe
some code would help.