Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ta...@gmail.com on 2023/05/02 16:12:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] HBase meetup followup for remaining topics

Hi everyone, this is a reminder that we will have the followup discussion
tomorrow 05/03 PST 07:30 am. Thanks, Stephen

[DISCUSS] HBase meetup followup for remaining topics
Wednesday May 3, 2023 ⋅ 7:30am – 9am
Pacific Time - Los Angeles

Location
https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/93709127970
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcloudera.zoom.us%2Fj%2F93709127970&sa=D&ust=1683475920000000&usg=AOvVaw3RjdONP5JbOZAaexYWvQjX

Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/jeo-sekq-xrb?hs=224

Hi guys, sending out this one-time follow up for the April meetup. (or if
we would like to discuss in the next regular meetup on July 12th, please
fill this survery [2] then I can coordinate it )Zoom
link https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/93709127970Remaining topics for last
meetup* HBase Backup* Deploy HBase on Cloud without any self-deployed
services* Security/TLS/mTLS* RIT issues* High Availability story with HBase
3.0+?[1] slides
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xf7DWbEN8-tdiEvPLD6AE2xRB_dBJLFuGMff1QoQKNE/edit#slide=id.p[2]
suvery for 05/03 or 07/12? https://forms.gle/EeAJY7VRPcWQMB6g7Thanks,Stephen

Organizer