Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by martin f krafft <ma...@madduck.net> on 2004/10/06 14:39:32 UTC

does spamassassin -rR call sa-learn?

When relearning a false-positive as ham, I wonder whether it's
necessary to invoke `spamassassin -rR` as well as `sa-learn --ham`,
or does either call the other?

What does `spamassassin -r` do exactly? Revoking spam could be
a plethora of things.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

(a)bort, (r)etry, (p)retend this never happened

Re: does spamassassin -rR call sa-learn?

Posted by martin f krafft <ma...@madduck.net>.
also sprach Niek <ni...@packetstorm.nu> [2004.10.12.0926 +0200]:
> man spamassassin.

Mh. Believe it or not, I never noticed the long descriptions to the
manpage. Sorry for the noise, and thanks for your answer.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"aus der kriegsschule des lebens -
 was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich härter."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

Re: does spamassassin -rR call sa-learn?

Posted by Niek <ni...@packetstorm.nu>.
On 10/6/2004 2:39 PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> When relearning a false-positive as ham, I wonder whether it's
> necessary to invoke `spamassassin -rR` as well as `sa-learn --ham`,
> or does either call the other?
>
> What does `spamassassin -r` do exactly? Revoking spam could be
> a plethora of things.
Hi,
man spamassassin.

Greetings,