Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Kevin Gao <kg...@box.com> on 2013/09/21 15:24:18 UTC

Re: ZooInspector on Mac OS X

Hi Fei,

I know this email thread was from a while ago, but I also ran into the same
issue. The problem stems from
/path/to/ZooInspector/config/defaultNodeVeiwers.cfg having the license
included at the top. Remove everything except for the following lines to
get ZooInspector working:

org.apache.zookeeper.inspector.gui.nodeviewer.NodeViewerData
org.apache.zookeeper.inspector.gui.nodeviewer.NodeViewerMetaData
org.apache.zookeeper.inspector.gui.nodeviewer.NodeViewerACL

Best,
Kevin

--
Kevin Gao
kgao@box.com

Thanks Santiago and Kishore. Santiago's way of running seems to load
the swing library based on the the on-screen printout. However, I got
another error:
2013-06-14 08:45:39,033 [myid:] - ERROR [main:ZooInspectorPanel@76] -
Error loading default node viewers.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: # Licensed to the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) under one or more
at org.apache.zookeeper.inspector.gui.ZooInspectorPanel.<init>(ZooInspectorPanel.java:72)
at org.apache.zookeeper.inspector.ZooInspector.main(ZooInspector.java:45)

When I hit the green button and type in the host:port, it is the same
as before, with the right panel (which I assume is the node viewer)
showing nothing.

Any thoughts?
Best,
Fei