Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vitaly Tsaplin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/14 18:32:38 UTC

Which implementation of IRequestTarget to choose for generating a custom response?

  Hi there,

  Which implementation of IRequestTarget to choose for generating a
custom response (xml or a plain text response e.g.) using
getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(...) in a listener method? I was
thinking about EmptyRequestTarget but the javadoc says "...does
nothing in itself but instead relies on some other source to generate
a response". What kind of source it implies?

  Vitaly

Re: Which implementation of IRequestTarget to choose for generating a custom response?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
implement the interface directly, and write whatever you want to the
output stream.

-igor