Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/05/02 09:52:28 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump PC103.xml

Sam Ruby wrote, On 30/04/2003 21.21:
> nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
>
>> nicolaken    2003/04/30 09:56:57
>>
>>     <repository name="jakarta" method="ext" user="rubys"
>> path="/home/cvs"/>
>>     <repository name="xml" method="ext" user="rubys" path="/home/cvs"/>
>

> user="rubys"?

Coolo, huh? ;-)

ATM it's working with Python Gump, so I didn't bother to change it.
In fact I want to emulate dumb users as much as possible. So I simply
copied your profile to see if it works, and till now it does. This, I
hope, will ensure that when I start seeing it don't work, I will put in
meaningful error messages.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -