Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthoni Tom <To...@cronos.be> on 2005/08/09 12:03:23 UTC

call.setTransportinfo

Hello,

We're trying to invoke a non-blocking asynchronic webservice, based on
the EchoNonBlcokingDualClient-example.

When we set call.setTransportInfo(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP,
Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP, true),

The client sends the right SOAP-header structure (we need ws-addressing
for async):

        <soapenv:Header>

                          <wsa:To
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">http://10.0
.0.145:8080/axis2/services/MyService</wsa:To>

                          <wsa:ReplyTo
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">

<wsa:Address>http://127.0.0.1:6060/axis/services/AnonnoymousService/echo
</wsa:Address>

                                </wsa:ReplyTo>

                          <wsa:MessageID
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">11235805880
15</wsa:MessageID>

                </soapenv:Header>

But we don't get any response from the webservice we call. (we call the
echo-operation from the MyService example).

We think it is because the ReplyTo field has a strange value.  But we
also can't find where we could set this value manually before calling
the webservice.

We tried call.set(AddressingConstants.WSA_REPLYTO, "..."), but that
didn't work.

Tomcat error log:

                2005-08-09 11:44:03 StandardWrapperValve[AxisServlet]:
Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTPOutTransportInfo does not set; nested
exception is:

                org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTPOutTransportInfo does
not set

                at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPTransportSender.java:145)

                at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.sendFault(AxisEngine.java:173)

                at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:202)

                at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

                at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)...

Another possibility we asume: the echo service (server-side) needs to
support async in some way?

By the way, when we set call.setTransportInfo(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP,
Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP, false),

The webservice replies, but the wsa-header only has the 'from' field.

Kind regards,

Tom Anthoni