Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Raghav Katyal <ra...@microsoft.com> on 2016/02/05 23:00:02 UTC

Remove deprecated platform guides?

Hi,

We are doing some work on the platform guides. We are converting them to one page/platform and updating and modifying the content. Should we remove the deprecated platform guides from the website (wp8, fire OS and firefox OS) or let them be?

-Raghav

Re: Remove deprecated platform guides?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I think wp8 still has use, I would leave it and dump the others.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.