Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Sion Yang <sc...@163.com> on 2019/11/17 02:33:54 UTC

Move ShardingScaling project to apache-incubator/shardingsphere repo

Dear Apache ShardingSphere Incubator Community,

    Accept ShardingScaling Donation vote has passed.
ML is https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f7cf7f6d0d503080511f9c3bdc6bda25db8aad0cce2b03d2338484d2@%3Cdev.shardingsphere.apache.org%3E
 Now, Initial committers' icla files has submitted to secretary@apache.org, and waiting for reply.
After replying, We will move ShardingScaling project to apache-incubator/shardingsphere repo as a sub-project.
--

Yi Yang(Sion)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re: Move ShardingScaling project to apache-incubator/shardingsphere repo

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Seems there are also much work to do, thanks Yi.

 Juan Pan

panjuan@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

On 11/25/2019 11:18,Sion Yang<sc...@163.com> wrote:

Dear Apache ShardingSphere Incubator Community,

The initial committers' icla files has already been confirmed.
I will merge ShardingSclaing project to apache-incubator/shardingsphere repo as a sub-project recently with commit history.
Currently, ShardingSclaing only support MySQL, and usage is not quiet easy.
So I want to merge it to a new branch first to develop. After we complete to support PostgreSQL and link to ShardingUI, we merge it to dev branch and go to step of release.

--

Yi Yang(Sion)
Apache ShardingSphere

At 2019-11-18 21:03:10, "Liang Zhang" <zh...@apache.org> wrote:
Good news, hope merge to apache repo soon

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Thank you, please go ahead.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sion Yang <sc...@163.com> 于2019年11月25日周一 上午11:18写道:

Posted by Sion Yang <sc...@163.com>.
Merging has completed in branch `sharding-scaling`[1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/tree/sharding-scaling

--

Yi Yang(Sion)
Apache ShardingSphere