Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2008/08/08 08:55:50 UTC

Checkstyle

I've seen there's a Checkstyle configuration in PDFBox. That's great.
But when I activate it I get more than 500 errors. Is it ok if I change
those to warnings during a transitional period? ATM, I have disabled the
Checkstyle configuration in my local project because of the errors.

Given that there are a lot of Checkstyle violations in the current code,
are any adjustments to the Checkstyle configuration necessary. Well,
brackets are used differently than what I'm used to but I can deal with
that if Checkstyle can be enabled and I get informed if I do something
wrong.

Jeremias Maerki