Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/10/17 16:51:59 UTC

[KUDOS] Contributed runner: Apache Apex!

Hi all,

I would to, once again, call attention to a great addition to Beam: a
runner for Apache Apex.

After lots of review and much thoughtful revision, pull request #540 has
been merged to the apex-runner feature branch today. Please do take a look,
and help us put the finishing touches on it to get it ready for the master
branch.

And please also congratulate and thank Thomas Weise for this large
endeavor, Vlad Rosov who helped get the integration tests working, and
Guarav Gupta who contributed review comments.

Kenn

Re: [KUDOS] Contributed runner: Apache Apex!

Posted by Jesse Anderson <je...@smokinghand.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Awesome. Great work.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Congrats! :-)

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
*I would like to :-)

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
awesome!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Great to have another Runner on board! Congrats!

-Max

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome !

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Fwd: [KUDOS] Contributed runner: Apache Apex!

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.
I'll be interested to contribute.

Vlad

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
FYI, here is a nice presentation (Beam tutorial):

https://github.com/eljefe6a/beamexample/blob/master/BeamTutorial/slides.pdf

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org>.
Very nice ..:)

Posted by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>.