Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by srini raju <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/22 21:44:03 UTC

Rest Sample

Hi,
I have JBoss5.1.0 and i installed jbossws-cxf-3.2.0.GA
and its working correctly. Now I would like to
deploy jax-rs/basic sample to this server. Can someone
help as to what i have to do.

Thanks,
Srini

RE: Rest Sample

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Is CXF JAXRS included ? If yes then it's the good news, I don't know
actually, I can see from

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-cvs-commits/2009-August/104841.ht
ml

the cxf-frontend-jaxrs dependency is listed - but I don't know if it is
included in the final product.

If yes then you probably can deploy it as a war ? I'm not quite familiar
with the way JBoss deployment works

Sergey