Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Lewis <jd...@xactware.com> on 2000/02/14 17:06:17 UTC

Xerces C++ :: getElementById() Implementation

Here are some patches for implementing:
	DOM_Element DOM_Document::getElementById(DOMString)

Like I said the other day, I really needed this function so I decided to
implement it myself.  The patches are off of the beta code that was released
on Friday, so it shouldn't be far off.  I used Xerces-J as my example in
implementing this, but if someone who knows the architecture of Xerces a
little better than I could look these over, and let me know if there is
anything that I have missed I would appreciate it...

Thanks