Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/03 16:58:04 UTC

Tapestry Performance vs. JSF (FUD Warning)

I hate to resort to FUD, but my "unnamed source" on the JSF expert
group has told me that they have serious concerns with JSF performance
and in fact were actively interested in "Howard's approach" to
performance and scalability.

Not that there's any magic; there's just coarse grained pooling
combined with static structure (and dynamic behavior).

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind