Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Tom Harding <to...@worldpac.com> on 2005/04/19 02:15:11 UTC

WSS4J Release?

I am new to Axis and will need WSS4J if it is to work for me.

1 - Are there no pre-built binaries?

2 - Will WSS4J allow my Axis client to communicate with a .NET service
with the following example VB client code?

'# Provider's Sample VB code
‘#create instance of the web service proxy
Dim objWebService As New gso.GsoWebService ‘#web reference to GSO web
service

‘#create SOAP context and initialize UserNameToken for user authentication

‘#Initialize Username and Password
Dim USER_NAME As String = “GSOUsername”
Dim USER_PASS As String = “GSOPassword”

‘#create UsernameToken
Dim U As New Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.UsernameToken(USER_NAME,
USER_PASS, Microsoft.Web.Services.Security.PasswordOption.SendHashed)

‘#Generate SOAP context using UsernameToken
objWebService.RequestSoapContext.Security.Tokens.Add(U)

Very Best Regards,
Tom Harding