Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Lokesh Bandaru <lo...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/02 08:28:22 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite H2 Vulnerabilities

Thank you Stephen/Nikita.
Looks like version 2.13 still depends on the older H2 versions - those with
vulnerabilities.
And as the dependencies are all hard, there doesn't seem to be a way to
bypass them and get Ignite running.
Can you please confirm?

Posted by Lokesh Bandaru <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update Maxim.
Looks like July-ish then, going by how the last few releases came out.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Lokesh,

Posted by Lokesh Bandaru <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stephen.