Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com> on 2014/09/16 22:36:13 UTC

New 3rd Party Flex Library

Hi Flex Community,

Ardisia Labs has recently released a large component library.

I invite everyone to check it out.

http://www.ardisialabs.com/

--
Jake Knerr - Flex Developer
Ardisia Labs

Re: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Have someone done any real work with it? Any problems? Serious bugs?

Thanks

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Nice work, guys!

Posted by Sascha Ahrend <sa...@icloud.com>.
Impressive, congratulations!

(Small bug: HTML geocode, displays wrong ‚year‘ (1983) on Safari 7.0.6. Mavericks).

Rgds.,

AW: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Posted by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com>.
Wow, great job and an awesome library!

Olaf

Meet Edscha at IZB in Wolfsburg,
14.10.-16.10.2014; Hall 7, Stand 7219!
[Meet Edscha at IZB; Hall 7, Stand 7219!]<http://www.izb-online.com/>

________________________________

Edscha Holding GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Remscheid
Registergericht: Wuppertal, HRB 22889
Geschäftsführung: Francisco J. Riberas Mera, Francisco López Peña, David Vázquez Pascual, Torsten Greiner, Markus Kirchner, Hans-Peter Schulz und Volker Weiss

Vertretungsberechtigt sind nur Geschäftsführer und schriftlich Bevollmächtigte.

Solely Managing Directors or employees with a written proxy have got power of representation.

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien ist vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sein, ist Ihnen jegliche Offenlegung, Vervielfältigung, Weitergabe oder Nutzung des Inhalts untersagt. Bitte informieren Sie in diesem Fall unverzüglich den Absender und löschen Sie die E-Mail einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.

The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system. Thank you.

Re: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Posted by Michael Fischer <m....@mis-fischer.de>.
Excellent work!

 I will definitely try to convince my employer to buy 2 licenses  .....
fingers crossed :-)

Posted by Pedro Serralha <pe...@elegedata.com>.
Loved it !

:

--

Cumprimentos / Best Regards

Pedro Serralha

Senior Project Manager

Telemóvel: +351 92 414 2950

Telefone:   +351 21 934 7750

Email :         pedro.serralha@elegedata.com

[image: mailSignature]

P *Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense bem se tem mesmo que o fazer. Há
cada vez menos árvores.*

O conteúdo – informação e ficheiros anexos – deste e-mail é confidencial,
devendo apenas ser lido, única e exclusivamente, pela pessoa ou entidade
destinatária. Se, por lapso ou erro, recebeu este e-mail, por favor,
comunique de imediato à pessoa ou à entidade remetente e apague a mensagem
e os ficheiros que lhe são anexos, sem os ler, copiar, gravar, divulgar ou
fazer qualquer outro uso.
O correio electrónico não permite assegurar, de forma plenamente segura, a
confidencialidade ou a correcta recepção das mensagens, pelo que a Decisão
Lógica  não assume qualquer responsabilidade por eventuais e possíveis
danos provocados.

RE: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Posted by "Devesh Mishra(NABFS00)" <de...@igate.com>.
Awesome work.
Hats off to the team !

--
Thanks & Regards,
Devesh Mishra

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Tom,

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thanks OmPrakash.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thanks OmPrakash.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thanks Alain.

Posted by Alain Ekambi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff.
Thx for sharing.

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thanks Lee.

Posted by Simon Gladman <sg...@gmail.com>.
These look fantastic! Nice to see some strong third party support for Flex.

Simon

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thank you for the comments and suggestions.  For the questions I noticed,
please refer to the FAQ at
http://www.ardisialabs.com/ardisia-component-library-faq .

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
These look really nice and very useful.

The FlexJS project is building a basic set of components (including some
simple charts) that can be used in both Flash and HTML. Perhaps you could
use our foundation work to enable your library to work with FlexJS and run
on both platforms.

The Falcon cross compiler enables some of the FlexJS "higher order"
components, like the DataGrid and most of the chart package, to be written
ActionScript and then cross-compiled into Javascript. If you could
leverage that, then you would not have to touch or do much Javascript
(perhaps some foundation work).

Something to think about, anyway.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems

>Nice looking site+demo.
>
>Are components/skins suitable for mobile too?
>
>On 16/09/2014 21:36, Jake Knerr wrote:
>> Hi Flex Community,
>>
>> Ardisia Labs has recently released a large component library.
>>
>> I invite everyone to check it out.
>>
>> http://www.ardisialabs.com/
>>

>--
>Lee Burrows
>ActionScripter

Re: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Nice looking site+demo.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

RE: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Awesome.

I like the new themes especially.

Maurice

Posted by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com>.
> Is there a trial version available, so we can see how the library fits into our application and see them in action within our application?
I'm interested also in a trial version ;-)

Hi, i like these components very much, too.

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hello,

I have played with the demo, everything looks great !
I am very impressed by the number of components included in the libary, how
large is your team ?

Vincent.

Re: New 3rd Party Flex Library

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
What is the lowest SDK version do you support?

Posted by Julio Carneiro <jj...@gmail.com>.
Great work!

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thanks!