Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/01/18 08:59:13 UTC

Removing "Facoids Box" from selected website

Hi,
I have created different websites for ecommerce application. I want to
remove the factoid box from some of those websites. I am trying to do it by
comenting the display code in the following file:
/ofbiz/applications/ecommerce/webapp/<website-name>/content/facoids.ftl

I have three different websites under
"/ofbiz/applications/ecommerce/webapp/" like ecommerce(which is default in
ofbiz), automobile, book. Each of these have  "/content/facoids.ftl" file.
But commenting this file in websites, automobile and book doesn' t result in
removal of factiod box in these websites. Now, if I comment this file under
ecommerce website folder, it results in removal of factoid box from other
websites(automobile, books) also. I have found that to display factoid in
all websites created, the being used is from
ecommerce(/ofbiz/applications/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/content/facoids.ftl).
So kindly tell me a way of removing "Factoid box" from selected websites
only.

Re: Removing "Facoids Box" from selected website

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean all the pages or websites? I don't know how you are using
multiple websites per web application.

If you mean pages, create different rightbar for other pages. And
include those in the screens.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com>.