Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Mohit Singh <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 10:14:24 UTC

Can I create task in jira

Hi,
   To get started, I thought of automatically creating online documentation
using doxygen.
https://github.com/ensemblearner/incubator-singa
I was going thru the jira and would like to submit a PR.
Shall I first create a jira task and then submit a PR.
Or is it that I should only pick tasks from jira?
What is the accepted norm?
Thanks

--
Mohit

"When you want success as badly as you want the air, then you will get it.
There is no other secret of success."
-Socrates

Re: Can I create task in jira

Posted by Wang Wei <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Hi Mohit,

I think you can create a jira ticket by yourself.
You can refer to this page for more details about the process
http://singa.apache.org/develop/contribute-code.html.
Thanks.

regards,
Wei