Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2004/03/29 15:25:11 UTC

Library

Hi all,

I've written a library which let you realize more connections simultanealy.

It's based on apr poll.

You define one a more sources, (with host, port, timeout), and then the
library executes the connections and returns the result for each
connections. The connections are no blocking IO connections.

Can it be interesting for apr project?

In this way the user doesn't see the difficulties to define  the
connections with apr  and work with apr_poll.

If you tell me that it can be interesting for apr_project, I could try
to organize all the work, write some docs and test case, and then send
all the files.

What do you think?

--Marco

Software Engineer - Spinetti Marco