Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Viral_Thakkar <Vi...@infosys.com> on 2004/06/30 13:23:00 UTC

Multiple Application Resources...???

Hi all,

As of now I have a following entry in web.xml for an
ApplicationResources.properties file.

<init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
</init-param>

I have tried the one approach as mentioned below but it didn't work..

<init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>ApplicationResources1,ApplicationResources2</param-value>
</init-param>

Is there any other approach for this...?

Re: Multiple Application Resources...???

Posted by Susan Bradeen <Su...@softlanding.com>.
"Viral_Thakkar" <Vi...@infosys.com> wrote on 06/30/2004 07:23:00
AM:

> Hi all,
>
> As of now I have a following entry in web.xml for an
> ApplicationResources.properties file.
>
> <init-param>
>       <param-name>application</param-name>
>       <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
> </init-param>
>
> I have tried the one approach as mentioned below but it didn't work..
>
> <init-param>
>       <param-name>application</param-name>
>
> <param-value>ApplicationResources1,ApplicationResources2</param-value>
> </init-param>
>
> Is there any other approach for this...?

This link might help ...
http://www.systemmobile.com/articles/strutsMessageResources.html

Susan Bradeen