Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinny <xa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 20:31:16 UTC

OT: Bespoke

bespoke. Wow. Please setlle this  bet among our dev  team  that you
_must_  be Brittish.

--
Ghetto Java: http://www.ghettojava.com

Re: OT: Bespoke

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Vinny on 04/05/06 19:31, wrote:
> bespoke. Wow. Please setlle this  bet among our dev  team  that you
> _must_  be Brittish.
>
> On 5/4/06, Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:
>
>> - you would have a bespoke exception superclass

Yes I am British! I get all my bespoke exceptions made on Saville Row,
and get the home help to wash and press a fresh one everyday.

PS: transfer £1 million by paypal now, Johnny Foreigner, or I'll tell
your project manager that his dev team are a lazy bunch of list-reading
lay-abouts!